The VRA Executive Board is interested in your opinions if you planned to attend their conference -- of if you didn't but still have an interest:

The VRA Executive Board needs your opinions, whether you planned to attend the conference of not!

  • How do you want to access 2020 Baltimore conference content?
  • Do you have opinions on 2021 Chicago conference planning?
  • What did you think about our conference communications?
  • How can we better address accessibility, diversity, equity and inclusion concerns and adapt our conference model to better meet your needs?

Please take the VRA 2020 Baltimore Non-Conference Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XQD8G9N

Share with colleagues and others who might be interested in attending our events in the future.

Results from this survey will be shared with VRA membership to facilitate informed decision-making.

Direct any questions or concerns to Sara Schumacher, Vice President for Conference Program.

Sara Schumacher

Vice President for Conference Program

Visual Resources Association

Karen A. Bouchard
Arts & Humanities Librarian
Rockefeller Library, Box A
10 Prospect Street
Brown University
Providence, RI 02912  USA

Phone: (401) 863-3218

http://libguides.brown.edu/profile.php?uid=56435

Images at Brown blog latest entry.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. Cicero. Epistulae ad Familiares, book IX, epistle 4.