Good afternoon all!

Are you tired of isolation? Grab a glass of water, sparking water, or other libation and tune into the LGBTQ Special Interest Group meeting today at 4pm CST for a MockTail Zoom meeting!

We will be discussing some exciting ideas and talking about how we are all doing, amidst this crazy time of isolation. The invitation is below the signature.

I can’t wait to see folks!

Warmly,

Robert Adams

Director of the Library

617-585-0232 | the-bac.edu

320 Newbury Street | Boston MA 02115

Boston Architecural College

-----------

We’re  inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: LGBTQ SIG MockTail Zoom Hour

Time: Apr 24, 2020 04:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://dsu.zoom.us/j/4794348399

Meeting ID: 479 434 8399

One tap mobile