Dear colleagues,

I’m pleased to announce an updated MARC record set for online Metropolitan Museum of Art publications. The file includes bibliographic records representing a mixture of the following:

The records may include more than one link if the resource is available on multiple platforms. A few selected sets of exhibition gallery photography are linked from the record of the related exhibition catalog.

You may download the record set here: https://libmma.s3.amazonaws.com/MMA_Pubs_records_2020_04_fulltext.mrc (2,256 records, 3.3 MB). Please be aware that a few records contain preview links as well as full-text links (for example, one volume of a set may be available in full-text while a volume published more recently is preview only).

We will reissue annually complete sets that will include updated and new records for online MMA Publications. Please note that these records were created over the last 30 years according to the various cataloging codes in effect at the time; all authorized headings have been maintained and updated. Many thanks are due to our catalogers: past, present and elsewhere!

Our bibliographic record number is included in the 905 field, in case you’d like to use this data point to match and overlay records when loading this and future sets.

Be well everyone,

Robyn

--

Robyn Fleming