Dear Colleagues Running Virtual Meetings:

I get regular communications from my favorite transcription company.  They transcribed ten of the recorded interviews that I did with ex-Craft and Folk Art Museum staff several years ago.  They have apparently been getting a lot of Zoom recordings of virtual meetings for transcription lately and they have some tips as follows:

Recommendations for those of you conducting any type of recording on Zoom or another online format:

They are common-sense recommendations, but ones that are often forgotten.  Hopefully you will be recording many of the virtual meetings that are happening this week and it would be wonderful if they could be transcribed.

Joan Benedetti