All:

I am writing to remind you about the Annual Membership Meeting and Convocation Program which will be held tomorrow, Wednesday April 22, 2020 at 9am Pacific Time/10am Mountain Time/11am Central Time/noon Eastern Time.

To register visit this page:  https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4443948229165762315

Please let me know if you have questions.

See you tomorrow!

Best, Laura

Laura Schwartz

Arts & Humanities Collection Strategist

Visual Arts Librarian

Subject Librarian for Film Studies

UC San Diego

858-534-1267

President

Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/NA)

Agenda

Welcome

Call to order

President’s report