From: Chantal Sulkow <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 1:51 PM
Subject: Collection Development SIG Virtual Annual Meeting: 4/21/20 at 1pm ET
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Dear colleagues:

The ARLIS/NA Collection Development Special Interest Group (SIG) will hold a virtual annual meeting (in lieu of our canceled St. Louis meeting) on Tuesday, April 21st from 1-2pm EST. Please join us to learn more about the Collection Development SIG, hear updates on the past year's projects, and discuss how our current situation is impacting collection development in our libraries.

All are welcome! Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Chantal Sulkow, outgoing moderator
Mary Seem, incoming moderator

Topic: ARLIS Collection Development SIG Annual Meeting
Time: Apr 21, 2020 01:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/227812578?pwd=cVFZVWFnZ3BmaXB3L0FwY2tLSU9hdz09

Meeting ID: 227 812 578
Password: 669622
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,227812578#,,#,669622# US (New York)
+13126266799,,227812578#,,#,669622# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US
        +1 301 715 8592 US

Meeting ID: 227 812 578
Password: 669622
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/avaHJHJ59

Chantal Sulkow
Acquisitions Librarian
Bard Graduate Center
Decorative Arts, Design History, Material Culture
38 West 86th Street, New York, NY 10024
T 212-501-3039
E [log in to unmask]
W bgc.bard.edu