Updating time of Book Art SIG meeting so it doesn’t conflict with the Mid-Atlantic Chapter meeting. New time is 2pm Central, details below.

-sha

Dear Friends of Book Arts,

Please make plans to join us virtually for the ARLIS/NA Book Art Special Interest Group!

Apr 29, 2020 02:00pm Central Time (US and Canada)/7:00pm GMT

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/508785428?pwd=bmttdnlRUmZlOVVIdndmRitUNnNOQT09

Meeting ID: 508 785 428

Password: 081891

Agenda for our meeting:
1. Welcome and updates from participants

2. Lightning talks (sign up here)

3. Discussion, Q&A

We’d love to hear about book arts related things at your institution, so please consider signing up for a brief lightning talk presentation.  Also, shortened versions of accepted book arts relevant presentations are welcome!

Even though we won’t be together in person, we’re looking forward to seeing you online!