Dear colleagues,

We are writing to let you know that SEI 2020 has been cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. While we had hoped to find a way to safely host SEI later this summer, it has become increasingly clear that the responsible thing to do is to cancel this year’s workshop. This is especially disappointing because we were all so excited about this year’s stellar curriculum and faculty lineup.

We anticipate holding SEI next year at Northwestern University. We will make an announcement about SEI 2021 on our website once the dates are secured.

We hope you and yours are safe and well.

Many thanks,

The SEI Implementation Team

Courtney Baron

Assistant Professor