All:

There have been many messages about online meetings posted on the ARLIS-L list over the past two weeks.

The Executive Board has been tracking these messages and reaching out to the various groups to pull together a central place to find meeting information.

Please see the event calendar for this information.  As a reminder, all meetings publicized are open and you are encouraged to attend as many as you would like.

For security reasons, we are not posting meeting links on the event calendar.  If you are looking for the link to the meeting, please search the ARLIS-L archives or get in touch with the moderator.

Thanks to Roger Lawson, Amy Trendler, and Stefanie Hilles for their work on bringing this information together.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Best, Laura

Laura Schwartz

Arts & Humanities Collection Strategist

Visual Arts Librarian

Subject Librarian for Film Studies

UC San Diego

858-534-1267

President

Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/NA)