All:

Thanks for your patience.  Here is the meeting registration information:

https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4443948229165762315

I would like to thank Amy Hunsaker, outgoing Education Subcommittee Chair and Claire Payne, incoming Education Subcommittee Chair for their technical support as we prepare for this meeting.

And I would also like to thank Nancy Short, Executive Director, for her administrative support in working with the vendor to expand our subscription to accommodate our large group.

See you Wednesday!!!

Best, Laura

Laura Schwartz

Arts & Humanities Collection Strategist

Visual Arts Librarian

Subject Librarian for Film Studies

UC San Diego

858-534-1267

President

Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/NA)