Greetings from snowy Michigan!

Thanks to those of you who offered to write a review for our July Reviews
issue.  A couple titles are still unclaimed, so we are putting out a 2nd
call for reviewers.

*Basquiat’s Defacement: The Untold Story
<https://www.artbook.com/9780892075485.html>* by Chaédria LaBouvier et al.
Guggenheim Museum, July 2019. 156 p. ill. ISBN 9780892075485 (pbk.).
*To Describe a Life
<https://yalebooks.yale.edu/book/9780300230383/describe-life> *by Darby
English. Yale University Press, March 2019. 148 p. ill. ISBN 9780300238433
(h/c).

We're adding these alternate titles which were not on our first list, but
could be included in place of another title.

*Finding Dora Maar: An Artist, An Address Book, A Life
<https://shop.getty.edu/products/finding-dora-maar-978-1606066591>* by
Brigitte Benkemoun (translated by Jody Gladding). Getty Publications, May
2020. 216 p. ill. ISBN 9781606066591 (pbk.).
*Latin Blackness in Parisian Visual Culture 1852-1932*
<https://www.bloomsbury.com/uk/latin-blackness-in-parisian-visual-culture-1852-1932-9781501332357/>by
Lyneise E. Williams. Bloomsbury Press, February 2019. 232 pl. ill. ISBN
9781501332357 (h/c).

Please contact the co-editors by *5 pm (Eastern Time) Monday, April 20* if
you are interested in reviewing any of the titles listed above. In your
response, be sure to note how your subject background or expertise matches
the subject matter of the book. You must be able to meet a *Monday,
June 8 *deadline
with a 450 word review.

Refer to the Review Guidelines
<https://arlisna.org/publications/reviews/264-arlis-na-reviews-guidelines> for
further information or let us know if you have any questions.

We hope you are all well -- take care of yourselves!

Rebecca Price and Terrie Wilson
[log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask]