Hello everyone -- Carol Terry and I (co-moderators of the Retirement SIG) will certainly miss welcoming those who planned to attend the conference next week.  We had hoped to organize at least one informal social event for SIG members and friends.  Working with the Documentation Committee, we had also scheduled some oral interviews with former Presidents.  Hope everything is back on track for next year!

The SIG was formed to encourage and facilitate retired and soon-to-retire members to remain active in the Society, benefiting both parties.

Carol and I have agreed to stay on another year as co-moderators.  We are not having a virtual meeting, but encourage you to use the SIG's list-serv for any issues or other communication you may have.

To join the list-serv, send an email to [log in to unmask]" target="_blank" style="text-decoration:none">[log in to unmask] with subscribe retired_members_sig in the body of the message (the subject of the message should be left blank).

Hoping that everyone is staying safe and sending our warmest thoughts to all,

Suzy Frechette
Carol Terry