Hello ARLIS-L!

The Visual Resources Division will hold its annual business meeting virtually on May 6 from 2-3 pm ET (1-2 pm CT, 12-1 pm MT, 11 am - 12 pm PT) via Zoom. The main order of business will be to vote on an incoming co-moderator (I am the current co-moderator, leading the meeting on behalf of the 2019-20 moderator, John Burns) and to set a division agenda for the coming year, followed by a brief shareout of member updates and announcements. If there is anything else you want to discuss during the business meeting agenda, please let me know!

If you would like to be considered for the 2020-21 co-moderator (2021-22 moderator) of the division, please send me an email with a short statement of interest. Depending on how many candidates there are, we will vote with a simple voice vote or via a Google Form ballot during the meeting. The term for the new co-moderator begins effective immediately after the business meeting, when I take over as moderator.

I look forward to seeing you then!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://uncg.zoom.us/j/95714222374?pwd=dTBFYjdraDFhcG5MMlR0QTRRbEsvdz09
Meeting ID: 957 1422 2374
Password: 830859
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,95714222374#,,#,830859# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,95714222374#,,#,830859# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 301 715 8592 US
Meeting ID: 957 1422 2374 Password: 830859 Find your local number:
Meeting ID: 957 1422 2374
Password: 830859
Find your local number: https://uncg.zoom.us/u/adbLWdoaSu
Join by SIP

Maggie Murphy (she, her, hers)
Assistant Professor
First-Year Writing, Visual Art, and Humanities Librarian
Liaison to History, Philosophy, Religious Studies, and the School of Art
University Libraries, UNCG