Hi, all,

Does anyone subscribe to Yale’s A&AePortal? A professor needs chapter one of Anthea Callen’s book The Art of Impressionism: painting technique and the making of modernity, and our print volume is locked up in the library.  Would someone be able to download the chapter and email it to me?

I’m looking into getting a trial, but that may take longer than the professor has.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Peggy

Peggy Keeran

Professor, Arts & Humanities Librarian

University of Denver Libraries

2150 E. Evans Ave.

Denver, CO 80208

Email:  [log in to unmask]

Voice:  303-871-3410

Schedule a research consultation with Peggy