From: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Anna Boutin-Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2020 10:03:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Behavioral Design Question

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Wichita State University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hello all,

I'm working with a student who is researching behavioral design -- how design affects people's choices day to day -- and we're having a hard time coming up with resources. I'm wondering if there's alternative terminology to describe his research topic that we're both just not thinking of (thanks to COVID-19 brain!), and thought I'd reach out to the collective wisdom. Any advice or thoughts welcome!

Thank you all,
Anna

--

Anna Boutin-Cooper | she/her/hers

Research & Visual Arts Librarian Shadek-Fackenthal Library [log in to unmask] | 717.358.3896

Schedule a Meeting with Me

Franklin & Marshall College

P.O. Box 3003

Lancaster, PA 17604-3003