Tomorrow I start retirement and I just want to take a moment to acknowledge all the kind and supportive statements I've received, both on and off the list.  Wow, I am a bit overwhelmed...

I thank everyone for the words of thanks and encouragement. No wonder I've had a satisfying career. It has made all the difference to be part of a generous community with shared goals.  I know I am fortunate to be able to retire now, when so many people's livelihoods are threatened or even destroyed.  I sincerely hope that the work all of  you do will be able to continue and be valued more than ever.

My best,
Debbie Kempe