Received--thanks everyone!

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 3:02 PM Eller, Shira Loev <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello All,

I'm going out on a limb to see if anyone can help a student with an excerpt of the book The Loves of the Gods: Mythological painting from Watteau to David (1992) by Colin Bailey. The student is researching Bacchus and Ariadne by Antoine Coypel, c.1693, held in the Philadelphia Museum of Art. The painting is addressed on (approximately) pages 49-52. Might someone have this title in their personal library and would be willing to send a scan or photos of those pages?

Many thanks, and lovely to see many of you virtually the past couple of weeks.

Shira

--
Shira Loev Eller
Art and Design Librarian