Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds all of you safe and well. The Membership Committee realizes that during this crisis, many of us might be facing financial uncertainty. We would like to remind you that ARLIS/NA offers a few different types of reduced membership rates, such as unemployed/ bridge, student, introductory, etc. We hope that where applicable, you will take advantage of these reduced rate options and maintain your membership in the S​ociety, either now or during the fall renewal cycle. All of the options are available at the following link: https://arlisna.org/membership/join-arlisna

Don’t forget to reach out to your friends and colleagues in ARLIS/NA during these trying times. The members of this organization can be a great support system. Stay healthy and safe!

Beth Owens

Membership Committee Chair

Beth Owens
Research and Scholarly Communications Librarian
Ingalls Library
The Cleveland Museum of Art
11150 East Boulevard
Cleveland, Ohio 44106-1797