Hello all,

Thank you so much for the information! I’m happy to learn of your recommendations for streaming sites. It sounds like a few of you use a mediated version of Kanopy, in addition to sites such as Swank or Alexander Street.

We have a subscription to a few streaming resources, but already I’m experiencing some of what Marc from Rhode Island has noted - faculty would like specific resources that are not available on current streaming resource subscriptions. Does anyone have advice on how they handle these faculty requests? Are you successful in recommending alternatives from currently subscribed databases or do you use a subscribed service (such as Kanopy) to temporarily place the item on reserve for the course?

Thank you all again for answering my questions! I truly appreciate it.

Warmly,

Carmen Peters

Librarian for Fine Arts and Philosophy

University of Waterloo Library

519-888-4567, ext 45067

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

pronouns: she/her/hers

I acknowledge that I live and work on the traditional territory of the Neutral, Anishnaabeg and Haudenosaunee people; the Haldimand Tract, the land promised to the Six Nations, includes ten kilometers on each side of the Grand River.