Dear colleagues,

On behalf of the ARLIS/SE Executive Board I am excited to announce our first-ever virtual Spring Business Meeting. Please join us on Tuesday, April 21st from 10am-12pm EST if you are interested.

We will be meeting via Zoom and utilizing the waiting room feature for this meeting. If you plan to attend please fill out your name as it will appear in the Zoom room: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSceLq2ay2sNQME_3tZtOtD9u_DWDEgTMY5qcm1eJSLljLRFFg/viewform__;!!PhOWcWs!kkIV8ZGL-J3VQkzjs_Yau6hgcwFiMXjKOUZWmUVJcEk4xIBB2FaX7ozrMyItu2I$

Topic: ARLIS/SE Spring Business Meeting

Time: Apr 21, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://fsu.zoom.us/j/259246528?pwd=M2RRZGFUUUtnVkZNeEVFZ1NkbXlzdz09

Meeting ID: 259 246 528

Password: 026659