Good morning,

I’m a new Fine Arts Librarian and I’m hoping to ask the ARLIS community for some advice.

I’m in the middle of researching various streaming sites that can support my faculty this coming term. Does anyone have any recommendations of streaming sites they’ve used that has worked well for them and their Fine Arts and Film program/faculty?

Any information is very greatly appreciated!

Warmly,

Carmen Peters

Librarian for Fine Arts and Philosophy

University of Waterloo Library

519-888-4567, ext 45067

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

pronouns: she/her/hers

I acknowledge that I live and work on the traditional territory of the Neutral, Anishnaabeg and Haudenosaunee people; the Haldimand Tract, the land promised to the Six Nations, includes ten kilometers on each side of the Grand River.