Dear Colleagues:

The ARLIS/NA Management Special Interest Group will NOT hold a virtual annual meeting (in lieu of our canceled St. Louis meeting).

Based on responses from an earlier survey we determined that the Management SIG is best focussed on sponsoring workshops and other valuable sessions at the ARLIS conference.

In the short term, I need a new co-moderator as Heather now serves on the ARLIS/NA executive board as Education Liaison.

Please let me know if you are interested in serving as a co-moderator of the Management SIG.

Stay well,

Caitlin Kilgallen, co-moderator
Heather Slania, outgoing co-moderator

Caitlin Kilgallen