Hello Arlisians,

Have any of you used free screen recording software to create instructional materials? The last time I did, I worked at an academic library that had Camtasia. A free or much cheaper option would be best at my current institution.

I'm checking out reviews of OBS Studio (free and open source) and Apowersoft (free in some capacity) but would love to hear and thoughts from the collective wisdom.

Hope you are all as safe and well as you can be -

Mia D'Avanza
she/her/hers
Head of Circulation
The New York Society Library