The Decorative Arts SIG will hold a virtual meeting during the week that
would have been the ARLIS/NA annual conference.  Join us on *Tuesday, April
21* at 12:00 PDT, 1:00 MDT, 2:00 CDT, 3:00 EDT to learn more about the
Decorative Arts SIG, hear updates on current projects, and help brainstorm
session proposals for ARLIS/NA 2021 in Montreal.

Add this event to your calendar:
<https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=NGNvZHV0NHRvdXNnMzhicjUxa3Jvczl1cm0gYmdvb2RyaWNoQGNyYWZ0Y291bmNpbC5vcmc&tmsrc=bgoodrich%40craftcouncil.org>

*TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION*

   1. The Resource Page of the SIG website:  Are people using it?  Anything
   to add to it?
   2. Blog posts—call for new manager; call for new material; who is
   interested in contributing?
   3.  Update on research of Craft History Programs and Courses
   4.  Interest in creating a resource list of libraries with significant
   holdings in the area of the Decorative Arts
   5. Brainstorming ideas for session proposals for 2021 in Montreal.  Can
   we carry our 2020 session proposal ""Now Screening:  How Films and Video
   Enhance Documentation of the Decorative Arts," over to the 2021
   conference?  Any new ideas for session proposals?

*Join the meeting in UberConference*
https://uberconference.com/acc-education  or call in at  612-470-2590.

Do you have any additions for the agenda? Contact us off list at: Beth
Hylen [log in to unmask] OR Beth Goodrich [log in to unmask]

We look forward to meeting with you on April 21st!

*Beth Goodrich*
Librarian
Direct:  612-206-3118

1224 Marshall Street NE, Suite 200