Congratulations to all the awardees, especially the very well-deserving
Milan Hughston as the recipient of the DSA!!  To those who organized and ran
the meeting, especially Laura Schwartz, Amy Trendler, and Rachel Resnik who
fielded the Q & A.  Thank you.  It was very well put together and all the
reports-and accompanying slides were greatly appreciated.  I missed seeing
your faces when you were talking and I especially missed seeing the
attendees all dressed up for the Convocation, but I recognize that bringing
224 eager faces online would have been too challenging!  The Montreal
chairs' report was very enticing-and I am glad to see that we will
congregate there in May when the outdoor temps should be welcoming.  I do
hope that some of the St. Louis program can transfer to Montreal-all that
work should not be wasted!  Thanks to all of the ARLIS/NA board and their
technical support for rising to the occasion.

Joan M. Benedetti

Please let me know if you have questions.

See you tomorrow!

Best, Laura

Laura Schwartz

Arts & Humanities Collection Strategist

Visual Arts Librarian

Subject Librarian for Film Studies

UC San Diego

858-534-1267

President

Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/NA)

Agenda

Welcome

Call to order

President's report