Hello everyone,

The Teaching SIG is planning a virtual meeting to replace our annual
conference meeting.

We'll be gathering on Zoom on April 23rd at 12:00 pm EDT to check in about
current and future Teaching SIG plans, as well as talk about some relevant
pedagogical issues. Please save the Zoom link, and we hope to see you
there!

https://uncw.zoom.us/j/807854122

Best,
Eva and Anna