Hello all,

Please join the Teaching SIG for our annual meeting tomorrow, Thursday,
April 23rd at 12pm EST. Please note our new Zoom meeting link below.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Best,
Anna & Eva

Anna Boutin-Cooper is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://fandm.zoom.us/j/95948371267?pwd=ZEFQYVo5TktjZUVST2diMSswdWlOUT09
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://fandm.zoom.us/j/95948371267?pwd%3DZEFQYVo5TktjZUVST2diMSswdWlOUT09&sa=D&ust=1587996023722000&usg=AOvVaw1xaqYHbERc5CfV3VFLXQwn>

Meeting ID: 959 4837 1267
Password: 558324
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,95948371267# US (New York)
+13126266799,,95948371267# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 301 715 8592 US
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US
Meeting ID: 959 4837 1267
Find your local number: https://fandm.zoom.us/u/abrkeJkaii
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://fandm.zoom.us/u/abrkeJkaii&sa=D&ust=1587996023722000&usg=AOvVaw0pxRXBN-3Xo5Z1d3aHpCB->

--

*Anna Boutin-Cooper | she/her/hers*

Research & Visual Arts Librarian Shadek-Fackenthal Library
[log in to unmask] | 717.358.3896

Schedule a Meeting with Me <https://libcal.fandm.edu/appointments/abc>

Franklin & Marshall College

P.O. Box 3003