Dear ARLIS/NA Membership,

Just back from CAA 2020 in Chicago last month, and it is already time for proposals for the ARLIS/NA sponsored panel at next year’s CAA Conference in New Yok (February 10-13, 2021).

As the CAA submission deadline is April 1st, I will need to receive all proposal by March 25th to have time to review and adjudicate them before submitting our proposal to CAA.

From the CAA submission guidelines:

CAA AFFILIATED SOCIETIES AND CAA PROFESSIONAL AND PUBLICATIONS  COMMITTEES

GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTERS

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding proposals.

Many thanks for your consideration.

All best,

Eric M. Wolf

Incoming ARLIS/NA Liaison to CAA

Eric M. Wolf Head Librarian
Sotheby's Institute of Art
570 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10022 USA | T +1 212 897 6649
| sothebysinstitute.com
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

Logo