Dear List Members,

We are seeking help with identifying images from a bound volume given to our Rare Book Room some thirty years ago.  The images look like paintings on fabric (maybe silk?).  There are twelve images in the volume, and the only text is non western script.  If anyone can help us with a translation of the script and any information about the images, that would be wonderful.

I’ve put the images on a web page here:  https://reason.kzoo.edu/researchconsult/artimages/

Thank you very much for any help.

Robin Rank

******************************