Dear colleagues,

The Billy Rose Theatre Division at the New York Public Library has just published a new guide for remote research in our collections, covering theatre, film, and television: https://libguides.nypl.org/c.php?g=1015243

Although our physical library is closed, our reference staff is working from home to help researchers to the best of our abilities. To further assist, the library has opened remote access to a number of databases that were previously only available onsite. Our staff is also actively working to publish new finding aids to several archival collections. As always, researchers are welcome to email us at [log in to unmask].

General information about NYPL's digital resources is also available here: https://www.nypl.org/about/remote-resources

Wishing everyone good health,
Annemarie

--

Annemarie van Roessel
Assistant Curator

Billy Rose Theatre Division

The New York Public Library for the Performing Arts
Dorothy and Lewis B. Cullman Center

40 Lincoln Center Plaza, New York, NY 10023
212.870.1639 | x21637

nypl.org