Colleagues:

The 48th ARLIS/NA Annual Membership Meeting and Convocation Program has been scheduled for Wednesday April 22 from 9am-10:30am Pacific/noon-1:30pm Eastern.
The agenda is below.  If you have additions, please let me know.

Annual Business Meeting
April 22, 2020, 9am-10:30am Pacific/noon-1:30pm Eastern

Welcome
Call to order
President's report
            Conference report
            Membership report
            Year in review
            Sponsor acknowledgement
Remembrances
Secretary's Report
Treasurer's Report
Editorial Director Report
            ARLIS/NA Commons
Convocation Program
            Travel Awards
            International Awards
            Student Advancement Awards
            Research Awards
            Book Awards
            Distinguished Service Award
Montreal CPAC Report
Future Conferences and events
            IRC Study Tours - Japan, Chile, Greece
            Chicago 2022 (50th)
            Mexico City 2023 (51st)
Executive Board Transition
New President's Remarks
Q&A
Adjourn

We are still working on the details of the meeting platform.  Please look for instructions in joining the meeting soon.

In addition, the St. Louis conference team is working with the Professional Development Committee and Education Subcommittee on an online program.
We appreciate your patience while we work out the details.

I hope you are all staying well.

Best, Laura

Laura Schwartz
Arts & Humanities Collection Strategist
Visual Arts Librarian
Subject Librarian for Film Studies
UC San Diego
858-534-1267

President
Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/NA)