Dear Colleagues,

The Collins Library at the University of Puget Sound is setting up a small letterpress and book design studio and we are using our remote working experience to prepare a series of LibGuides on practical aspects of letterpress and beginning book design projects.

​If you are willing to share any of your already developed course guides, assignments, links to favorite web sites or your own Libguides, we would be so thankful.

We just had an antique Iron Hand Press restored and were able to print one keepsake before the virus shut us down.

Keep safe everyone.  Seattle and Tacoma are now on home stay order so thankful for the online community.

Email directly to Jane Carlin: [log in to unmask]

Thanks so much.