Dear colleagues,

While we are ourselves trying to figure out how to think about a virtual conference, I want to share information about the SAH conference.

The Society of Architectural Historians Seattle conference is moving to a virtual one with much of the program online on April 30 through May 1.  Registration is only $100.

There will be three keynote talks and 2 days of paper sessions available to all.

Please share this information far and wide.

Here's the link to sign up: https://www.sah.org/2020-virtual-conference

I hope that everyone is taking care of themselves and their loved ones. And let’s look to the time when we are in a better situation.

Best,

Ann

Ann Whiteside (she/her/hers)/ Librarian and Assistant Dean for Information Services / Harvard University / Graduate School of Design / Frances Loeb Library / 48 Quincy Street, Cambridge, MA 02138 / T. 617-495-4010

https://www.gsd.harvard.edu/frances-loeb-library/