Hello ARLIS,

A faculty member here at KCAI needs resources on Contemporary Japanese Art.  We tried RedShelf as well as HathiTrust, but she is not finding what she needs.

If any of you have suggestions for electronic resources on this topic, please let me know.  She is trying to find resources that her students can use now that we are all doing remote work.

Thanks for your help and support,

Lora Farrell

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic Jannes Library and the KCAI campus are closed.  Beginning March 17, library staff are working remotely for the foreseeable future.  We will be available to assist with information and research needs via phone and email.  The book return bin on the west side of Jannes is open 24/7 for book returns.

Lora Farrell
Catalog & Digital Services Librarian