Please note that this year’s ARLIS/NA mentoring program will be moved to a solely virtual program.  In light of the current state of the world, the deadline to register will be extended to Friday, April 3, 2020 by 5pm EST.

Mentors and mentees will be notified of pairings no later than Friday, April 17, 2020 by 5pm EST.

The virtual workshop will take place on Friday, May 8, 2020 from 2-3:15pm EST. For those unable to attend the virtual workshop, there will be a recording of the session.

To become a MENTOR please fill out the application form at: https://forms.gle/b52tXw4RKoiXcm1M6

To be a MENTEE please fill out the application form at: https://forms.gle/hnthH5AmWsRGEyPs6

If you have additional questions about the Yearlong Career Mentoring Program, please contact Megan Lotts at [log in to unmask]

Best wishes on behalf of the ARLIS/NA Mentoring Subcommittee,

Sara DeWaay

Jennifer Friedman

Megan Lotts (Chair)

Mackenzie Salisbury

Megan Lotts, MFA, M.L.I.S. (my pronouns: she/her/hers)
Art Librarian (Librarian II)
(848)932-7189
Email: [log in to unmask]
Twitter & Instagram: @MCLotts