 Dear all,
I want to thank you all for the references on museums, free audio books, children's sites, etc. of virtual places to visit and experience the beauty of art.

Question: I am looking for worksheets/handouts that I can download for kindergarten/1st grade on teaching Italian - my grandson is 6 and during our Facetime one of the things I want to do is to teach him some basic words in Italian - if we can both download the same pages, then it would be easier to point to the specific object/animal, ect.

Thank you all in advance - stay well
Maria

Maria G Pisano
Memory Press
MGP Studio Arts
www.mariagpisano.com

"All history was a palimpsest, scraped clean and reinscribed exactly as often as was necessary. In no case would it have been possible, once the deed was done, to prove that any falsification had taken place." 1984 by George Orwell