Hello,

I inadvertently sent a response to only Anne instead of the list. I apologize if this has already been discussed here. My inbox is really bursting at the seams right now.

RedShelf and VitalSource have opened access to hundreds of textbooks for free to faculty and staff at certain qualifying colleges and universities impacted by the current crisis. Users can create free accounts and borrow 7 items from each through May 25.

As of this morning, these are the textbooks we use that are available through these two providers.

RedShelf
https://www.about.redshelf.com/redshelfresponds

As of 9am on 3/18 the following texts are available for free.
Stokstad Art History
Practices of Looking
The Aztecs
Culture of Design
Art History: The Basics
Ways of Seeing

***********************************

VitalSource
https://get.vitalsource.com/vitalsource-helps

As of 9am on 3/18 the following texts are available for free.
Stokstad Art History
Practices of Looking
Designing Pleasurable Products

I am desperately seeking online versions of Fineberg's Art Since 1940 and Raizman's History of Modern Design. Also none of the texts we use for our Asian art history classes are available.

Hope this is helpful to many!

Laura M. Ponikvar
Library Director
Jessica R. Gund Memorial Library: A Library for Visual Artists
Cleveland Institute of Art | 11610 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44106
(216) 421-7442 | [log in to unmask] | www.cia.edu/library