Hi all,

In lieu of the Professional Development Committee’s usual quarterly Bulletin<https://arlisna.org/professional-resources/professional-development-bulletin>, we wanted to organize a more dynamic list of resources and opportunities given the rapidly-changing nature of the COVID-19 situation in North America.

Many of us are now working to support emergency transitions to online teaching and learning environments, which comes with special considerations and challenges for visual and performing arts. We also know there’s been great discussion and sharing of resources on ARLIS-L, so we’re adding those to this document in the hopes reaching folks outside of ARLIS-L (and for quick return to reference).

Arts Libraries Resources for Remote Teaching, Learning & Research<https://docs.google.com/document/d/19bykI9yRsQOUFcNu27h4I4fl3-0Vg9Quua_YNzC9bxs/edit>

This is an open, editable document, so we encourage you to contribute and share with your communities. PDC will work to keep current the list of upcoming virtual events through the next few weeks.

(We will also compile our usual list of CFPs and other opportunities, and share that bulletin in the coming weeks.)

Stay well and be well!

Stephanie Grimm (PDC Chair)
Courtney Hunt
Olivia Piepmeier
Meredith Hale (Learning Portal Coordinator)
Amy Hunsaker (Education Subcommittee)
Megan Lotts (Mentoring Subcommittee)

--
Stephanie Grimm