From: Lucie <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, March 16, 2020 at 2:19 PM
To: "Coleman, Rebecca Cooper (rac8f)" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Lucie <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] Access to Digital Materials

Rebecca et al,

I have altered my Classics and Indigenous Studies Guides to reference Open Access sources first and will be completing that for Archaeology and Art History later this week.  Feel free to use anything.  I would love to learn more about Open Access sites you recommend for Art and Art History.

Thanks and my best to all of you,

-- Lucie
Lucie Wall Stylianopoulos
Research Librarian for Art,
Archaeology, Classics, Indigenous Studies
University of Virginia
Fiske Kimball Fine Arts Library
Box 400131
Charlottesville, VA 22904
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  434-924-6604