Thanks other Lee, that is great! I’ll put his book on my list. My husband and I have a huge batch of books on our To Read shelves, plus ebooks, so we will not lack for that!

I read Louis L’amour’s memoir Education of a Wandering Man in 1992 (never read one of his novels until I worked for Turner Broadcasting / TBS), and he kept a list of everything he read — very wide ranging stuff — so I’ve kept a hand written (gasp!) list since 1992 and know exactly what I read when and how many each year (43 in 2019). This would be a good time for folks to begin to do that, even if it means using the online "Good Reads”!

Best of health to all, stay strong,
Lee