Hi Everyone,

Like most of you, probably, I am working from home and trying to help students remotely. I have a student who is asking me for art auction info. We don't subscribe to any of the auction databases, unfortunately. I've given him my webpage where I've compiled some sites:

https://sites.google.com/a/brown.edu/resources-in-art-and-architecture-on-the-web/organizations-1/auction-houses-dealers-galleries

But I would love to be able to add more, especially free sites. Can any of you make some recommendations? I'll be happy to share my updated guide with the list once I've added to it.

thank you!
Karen Bouchard
Brown University

--
Karen A. Bouchard
Arts & Humanities Librarian

Phone: (401) 863-3218

http://libguides.brown.edu/profile.php?uid=56435

Images at Brown blog latest entry.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. Cicero. Epistulae ad Familiares, book IX, epistle 4.