Hi Folks,

The Multimedia Teaching and Learning Librarian Oscar (Keyes) Keyes
<https://www.library.vcu.edu/about/staff/keyes-oscar-keyes.html> at my
library has been developing a Z.O.M.B.I.E. Survival Guide for VCUarts (Zoom
+ Other Multimedia Basics for Instruction and Education)
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o9U5yTjRvRDBf9b_Ppx9F7U4RbWpoEdRRw1USRRmdv8/edit?usp=sharing>
.

It's a work in progress, but Keyes offered to share in case anyone finds it
useful.

Sincerely,
Carla-Mae

--