(I'm so sad about St. Louis, will make a separate donation, and obviously understand -- #flattenthecurve!)

Returning to our conversation about supporting researchers remotely:

The music librarian at our library forwarded this collaborative google doc that her colleagues are creating to collect remote teaching resources for music -- many vendors are releasing more access in response to the COVID-19 pandemic:

 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NvUIzGZn9-Tf4SboiMYmm-pGAOEuRp1ZHN2BrTViX84/edit#gid=0

Do you know of a similar list in progress for art? Let's start one up if one isn't already in progress!

Best -- Karyn

Karyn Hinkle (she, hers)

Visual & Performing Arts Librarian

University of Kentucky Libraries

Lucille Caudill Little Fine Arts Library

160 Patterson Drive

Lexington, KY 40506-0224

tel: + 859.257.3938

1512139063935_Lucille