I am glad Laura and the Exec Board came to this difficult decision. As a
DSA winner, former Pres and conference co-chair, I agree with Joan, Lyn and
Nancy that we must support the society to allow it to survive and thrive!

I join the members who will be donating to our society, ARLIS/NA.
Ted Goodman
Avery Library (ret).