Dear ARLIS members,

I hope everyone is weathering the news. I am forwarding a colleague's request for information for libraries' responses to COVID19.

Stay well,
Emilee

We are gathering information on academic libraries in the United States and the response to COVID19. We very much appreciate you filling out this form and contributing to our collective understanding of how libraries are responding to the situation of this pandemic.

Please note: We would ask that you only submit information for your own library.

Live results as surveys are submitted displayed at: https://ql.tc/aAaxhh

If you have questions, please email both of us: Lisa Janicke Hinchliffe ([log in to unmask]) and Christine Wolff-Eisenberg ([log in to unmask]).