Hello ARLIS community,

I'm currently working on a research study designed to learn more about the uses of web archives in scholarly research, and I'm hoping you'll be interested in participating, and sharing the survey among your networks:

https://forms.gle/r4PRi5eCXxGTKyDo7

Participation in this study is voluntary, and will involve 10-15 minutes to complete the survey with questions about your familiarity with, current/potential uses of, and obstacles to using web archives in research. Whether or not you've ever used a web archive, your participation is welcome.

There are no known risks associated with your participation in this research beyond those of everyday life. Although you will receive no direct benefits, this research may help the investigator (Mary Bakija, Pratt Institute School of Information/New York Art Resources Consortium (NYARC) Web Archiving Fellow) understand the current and/or potential uses of web archives in research.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Mary

--
Mary Bakija
MSLIS Candidate, Pratt Institute School of Information