Hello Everyone,
I am sending you this, because you are such a creative group and this is a
request that, hopefully, will be part of history.  The person requesting
the videos, Eric Singer, is an author and working with group of people with
good credentials.
See the contact page when you open the link.
To clarify his email, he would like some responses today, but this is an
ongoing project.   Maybe, whoever decides to make an audio or video will
also share with the group? Happy taping!

*Email from Eric Singer:*

Tue, Mar 24, 1:29 PM (22 hours ago)

to Eric, bcc: me

from: Eric Singer <[log in to unmask]>
to: "Eric S. Singer" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi everyone.  Want to help me get this off the ground?  I'd like to have at
least 50 video or audio files by this time tomorrow.  Can you please share
with your networks?  https://www.history-craft.com/pandemicoralhistory

Hope everyone is doing ok.  Let me know if any issues arise.

Eric

Louise Masarof
Librarian
American Folk Art Museum