Hello all,

I want to report in from Library Juice Academy. We're here with you running
classes as we normally do through the virus crisis. If you're stuck at
home, maybe we can be a part of your plan.

We've just added a new session of Embedded Librarianship in Online Courses
that you may find useful, as a way of assisting faculty in making the
switch. It starts on April 6th.
http://libraryjuiceacademy.com/081-embedded-online-Apr20.php

This brings the total number of classes set to run in April to 20. You can
find the list of them, with links to details on each class, here:
http://libraryjuiceacademy.com/courses.php

To assist, we're giving a 10% discount on all course registrations through
the end of this month. You can use the discount code CRISIS10 at checkout
if you're paying with a credit card. To apply the discount to a payment by
invoice, just mention it when you inquire. The discount can't be combined
with other discounts that may be available to you (e.g. as a member of a
consortium).

Lastly, I want to take this opportunity to ask you to send me a reply and
tell me what you would like to see from us. How can we help? What ideas do
you have?

Thanks for staying connected, and hang in there....

Rory Litwin