Dear Colleagues:

We manage a database of Vancouver Art Gallery exhibition records dating back to our founding in 1931. We are interested in hearing from other museum libraries that manage exhibition information and would like to know what software you are using, whether you work with your registration department to manage this data and if it is publicly accessible. All information gratefully received.

Please reply to me off list.

Thank you.

Jane

[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]">­­­

Jane Devine Mejia, Chief Librarian

Vancouver Art Gallery

750 Hornby Street Vancouver BC  V6Z 2H7

604.662.4709    email: [log in to unmask]

                                        twitter @VanArtLibrary

[log in to unmask]" alt="/Users/michelleboynton/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1873313908">