A last minute request from a faculty member who needs a copy of the Frederick Douglass essay "Lecture on Pictures."  It can be found in the book Picturing Frederick Douglass: An Illustrated Biography of the Nineteenth Century's Most Photographed American by John Stauffer.  A copy of the essay, including the endnotes, is needed by Thursday, and I'm not able to get my hands on a copy of the book that quickly.

Would someone be able to scan a copy of this essay -- along with the notes -- and send it to me?

Many, many thanks in advance!

Judy

Judy Dyki

Director of Academic Programs and Library

Cranbrook Academy of Art and Art Museum

39221 Woodward Avenue, Box 801

Bloomfield Hills, MI   48303-0801

248-645-3364  phone